So which wash should you choose?
Soft-touch or Touch-free?You will be happy to know that both are good options. Generally Greenhouse customers who have not been to the wash in some time will choose the soft-touch and those who have visited recently will choose touch-free jobs. We do recommend soft-touch for those heavy duty jobs.
Did you know?
- 52% of american car owners wash their cars less than once a month and 15% NEVER wash their cars.
- Getting a car wash and wax regularly can gain 2% to 4% MPG Fuel Economy.
- Rain and snow contain dirt and pollutants from the air (acid rain) that can eat your car's finish. After acid rain falls on your vehicle, the water evaporates, leaving a film of acid. Concentrated by sunlight, this acid can become so strong that it will "eat" through your car's finish, ruining the paint and appearance.
- Professional car washes use a fraction of the water involved in driveway washing, conserving water!
Autech Evolution Equipment
- State of the art equipment made in the U.S.A.
- Roll-over wash concept, No pull thru
- Soft-touch with poly flex brushes
- Touch-free using 3,500 PSI water pressure
- ECO: Uses biodegradable soaps and waxes
Unitech Wash Select
- Accepts all major credit cards:
- Accepts $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20 bills
- Accepts prepaid Greenhouse Car Wash Gift Cards
- All Change Given in US Gold Dollars
3 High Output Turbine Air Dryers
- Air dryers for streak-free shine
- 50 second dry time
- Never makes contact with your vehicle
- ECO: No cloth to the land fill
Translucent Building Design
- Great visibility while inside the car wash
- Clear view of vehicle in front and/or behind
- Instructional signage for ease-of-use
- ECO: Design allows heat in from suns rays